GSM Alarm Oasis
Securing your premises with the OASIS system.
Oasis is a modern wireless alarm system designed to protect your home. It is suitable for both residential areas as well as shops, offices, stores, workshops, etc. It can report theft, fire, flooding, frost risk, the risk of overheating, health problems, intrusion and other possible risks. Oasis has the option of a unique wireless motion detector with a built-in stills camera. It sends the alarm images (to mobile phones and PCs). It makes visible what is really happening at your place.
Oasis allows you access control (opens electric locks, garage doors, gates, etc.). This is possible by entering a numeric code, presenting the reader with an RFID chip in a card or key-fob, or a remote control (e.g. fitted in cars, or handheld). The system also offers home automation, e.g. remote control of appliances, heating control, switching appliances with motion detectors, other detectors, or remote controls.
Oasis is mostly designed as a wireless system for easy installation. You can however also connect traditional wired devices. Wired and wireless peripherals can also be combined, so it is possible to have it completely wireless, wired, or a combination of the two. Oasis is a kit from which a system can be easily customized, similar in concept to the popular Profi system, but using a more modern wireless protocol (devices have a longer communication range and the antennas are not visible), its batteries have a longer life and it generally has a more modern design. To try out the product it is advantageous to use an Oasis kit whose devices are factory pre-configured.
1. 50 addresses for enrolling devices (defined as detectors, keypads, remote controls, sirens or wired inputs)
2. 50 addresses for the assignment of authorized users (the user can use a system code, or RFID card). The system records all the code/card entries in the memory and can also send SMS reports on the arrival and departure of visitors to the building (e.g. for monitoring the presence of workers, monitoring that children are home, etc.)
3. Wireless devices communicate via an encrypted protocol in the 868MHz band up to a few hundred meters. Antennas are hidden inside and the system carries out the continuous monitoring of wireless devices (every 9 minutes)
4. Wireless devices are powered by lithium batteries that have a typical life of 3 years. A low-battery reporting system is included (for users and service technicians)
5. All systems include a keypad reader and RFID chips and have a built-in LCD display that provides clear and understandable information about the state of the system.
6. Special external access keypads are designed for opening doors, gates, etc. It utilizes a cable to the control panel and has a high degree of protection (can be mounted outside).
7. System settings can be done by computer (connecting via USB cable, or remotely via the Internet), setup software is supplied free of charge and downloadable from the Jablotron website. Setting up is also possible with instruction sequences entered on the keyboard.
8. Possible to either guard the whole house, or it can be protected by 2 levels of partial arming (sections A, AB, ABC), or as a split system with two independent sections (e.g. housing two different families or firms)
9. The system is certified according to euro-norm EN 50131-1 grade 2 (low to medium risk). The certification of installations and installation companies are recognized by insurance companies for reduced insurance premiums.
10. 2 years guarantee.
Types of communication to connect with the outside world:
GSM communicator, which allows:
1. Reporting to up to 8 users, i.e. event SMSes and calls (customizable to get only alarm information, or other data on the arrival and departure of personnel
2. Remote control of the system by mobile phone (calling and using the phone keypad as a remote keypad system or by using SMS instructions).
3. Two different switch functions in the house can be remotely controlled, even just by dialing in (toll free) from mobile phones - for example, opening a garage, turning on lights, etc.
4. Remote access from the Internet via www.GSMLink.cz. Makes it possible to determine the system status, and turn appliances on/off (e.g. the heating). Service technicians can use GSMLink for remote servicing. Access via the Internet is protected by passwords and an encrypted protocol.
5. Service technicians can receive technical reports from the GSM communicator (low battery, power failure, etc.). It also allows remote access for diagnostics and programming (via mobile or computer)
6. The transfer of photos from PIR-camera detectors (to mobile phones, to the image server at www.img.jablotron.cz and then onward to customizable e-mail addresses)
7. Audio monitoring of your property - the SP-02 voice unit may be used to listen in to what is happening in the house (speaking also)
8. Communication with alarm receiving centers (ARCs) - all information is transmitted via IP protocol. Checks the connection with the ARC every minute.
1. It does not use the GSM network, but combines the Internet LAN connection (Ethernet for data transmission) and traditional phone lines (for voice, and SMS via CLIP)
2. This communicator is appropriate where there is a reliable connection to the Internet and a telephone line (e.g. ADSL)
3. The LAN connection does not require any special setup of a local network or a fixed IP address. The communicator data cable plugs into a router or if connecting to an internet laptop.
4. CLIP is required for the full functionality of the communicator to use the phone land-line (i.e. transfer of SMSes and caller ID of the fixed line)
New Products For June - GSM Alarm Oasis
Mini-size wireless motion detector
Wireless remote control for car
Wireless motion/glass-break detector
Wireless PIR / MW motion detector
Wireless compact PIR detector
JA-80S Wireless optical smoke heat detector
Detects the presence of fire, reacting to visible smoke or exceeding a critical temperature
Wireless PIR motion detector pet-immune lens
Wireless dual-zone PIR motion detector
Wireless doorbell button